Welcome to the Albany Golf Club Website
The Albany Golf Club is situated on the South Coast of Western Australia and offers members and visitors alike, a superb 18-hole true links course, often described as one of the best in Australia.
We invite you to become a member...
Some of the benefits of membership of the Albany Golf Club include:
- The prestige of being a member of the oldest Club in Western Australia still on it's original site.
- The opportunity to play a quality golf course rated in the top 100 best courses in Australia
- The use of a superb fully licensed clubhouse with stunning views of King George Sound only five minutes from the centre of Albany with ample parking.
- Equal membership for Men & Women.
- Professional Golf Coaching services by Director of Golf Ian Redmond "AAA" Member of the Australian PGA (Mobile 042 046 6420)
- Woolybush Golf Shop.
- Full Driving Range, substantial putting green and sand bunker practise facilities.
Golf Bookings - ph 08 98448433
Club Office - ph 08 98448855
Monday 24th – Men's 9 hole competition AM
Tuesday 18th - Women's 9 hole competition AM
Wednesday 19th - Men's Scroungers - Shotgun Start 12.00 - Stableford - Elders Insurance Trophy
Thursday 20th – Women's Stableford - Judith Lunt Trophy
Saturday 22nd – Stableford - Frank Latham Memorial - Probus Club Trophy
Sunday 23rd – Sunday Sweepstakes - Any Combination 18 holes
See this year's Fixtures Calendar for more upcoming events.
Courtesy of Golf TV Australia....
Draw is now done....
See all the latest news from Golf WA in their online newsletter.....
Keep up to date with all the golf news in Australia....
The Albany Golf Club has partnered with several of the leading accommodation providers in Albany to offer guests to the town some attractive winter packages.. please click on the "Links" tab to see the packages.
- Visitors - check out the PLAY & STAY PACKAGES FOR WINTER - Go to the "links icon" at the top of the home page, then click on "Play and Stay Packages"
- Like us on Facebook!
- Friday Night MEMBERS DRAW JACKPOT be at the Club Friday Nights to be in the running....
- NOTE - Change of Dates for Men's 2013 CLUB CHAMPIONSHIPS... now 14th,15th, 21st and 22nd September.
- POT OF GOLD - for $2 your score card could win you CASH $$
- Well done SAM WESTERN - 'Hole In One' Sunday on the 6th
Friday Night members draw....
Need a replacement Golf Link card?...
- 2014 Wittenoom Cup Carnival - January 17th - 26th
- 2013 Men's Championship change of date - now 14th, 15th, 21st and 22nd September
The Albany Golf Club is a Licenced premisis. Licence No. 6260084665. Special Facility Licence.
Licensee - Albany Golf Club Inc. Lot 2 Barry Court. Middleton Beach. Western Australia. 6330. Phone. 08 98448855.
Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence:
- to sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on Licensed or regulated premisis; or
- for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase liquor on Licensed or regulated premisis.