Welcome to the Albany Golf Club Website
The Albany Golf Club is situated on the South Coast of Western Australia and offers members and visitors alike, a superb 18-hole true links course, often described as one of the best in Australia.
Golf Bookings - ph 08 98448433
Club Office - ph 08 98448855
Monday 21st – Men's Stableford - 9 Holes AM
Tuesday 22nd Women's Stableford - 9 Holes AM (Women's Open Day Cranbrook)
Wednesday 23rd - Men's Scroungers - Stableford - Elders Insurance Trophy
Thursday 24th- Women's Foursomes Championships
Friday 25th- (Friday Night Dinner - "Happy Days" theme 6.30pm)
Saturday 26th – Par - Albany Windows Trophy
Sunday 27th – 18 Sweepstakes - Any combination (Kendenup Men's Open Day)
See this year's Fixtures Calendar for more upcoming events.
Friday Night Club Dinner - Paul Lionetti - "Happy Days" theme - BOOK NOW!!!
Check out your progress in the season long Eclectic Competition (as @ 14th July)......
LEADERBOARDS 2014 Men's Club Championships.......
Chip-In to help grow the Game of Golf in WA........
HANDICAP CONVERSION CHARTS FOR ALBANY GOLF COURSE.....
Courtesy of Golf TV Australia....
- Like us on Facebook!
- Friday Night MEMBERS DRAW JACKPOT be at the Club Friday Nights to be in the running....
- McKails SHOOTOUT - $2 entry each competition round - ask in the Golf Shop. (Final scheduled for Sunday 14th Sept)
- Club Dinner - Friday 25th July - "Happy Days" theme - American Diner style hamburgers, chips and sundays.. $25 per person book now at the bar - Guest chef Paul Lionetti (Albany IGA)
Friday Night members draw....
Need a replacement Golf Link card?...
- 2015 Wittenoom Cup Carnival - January 16th - 25th
The Albany Golf Club is a Licenced premisis. Licence No. 6260084665. Special Facility Licence.
Licensee - Albany Golf Club Inc. Lot 2 Barry Court. Middleton Beach. Western Australia. 6330. Phone. 08 98448855.
Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence:
- to sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on Licensed or regulated premisis; or
- for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase liquor on Licensed or regulated premisis.